Consulting company in Seattle Area is looking for an experienced Wordpress Developer (with a design background) for full-time, temp-to-perm opportunity in Bellevue. Must have strong front end dev skills as well as PHP and Wordpress. Must be comfortable client facing and also presenting to the dev team.
- You will participate in the individual and team based design and development efforts on large client websites.
- You will learn to and have the opportunity to consult on client project goals (UI/UX, SEO best practices, conversion tracking, usability).
- You will be part of a team that handles multiple client and internal projects simultaneously.
- Experienced with PHP
- Experienced with WordPress (custom theme, shortcode, function, ACF, etc)
- Experienced with front-end frameworks: Twitter Bootstrap, Foundation, etc.
- Some experience with cross-browser, platform, and device manual/automation testing
- Some UI/UX skill and understanding of usability
- Some experience with Adobe Suite skills: Photoshop and Illustrator
- Demonstrated dedication to produce clean code that validates and follows industry coding style standards
- Strong debugging and problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- Excellent organization and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Basic knowledge of terminal commands
- Some experience with Magento or Drupal, etc.
- Basic knowledge of SEO, hNews, Microformats
- Experience with optimizing website performance
- Experience with LAMP environment
- Experience with Source Code Management: Git, SVN, etc.
- Additional Adobe Suite skills: Fireworks, InDesign, Edge, etc.
- Additional back-end programming languages: .NET, Ruby on Rails, Python, etc.
- Experience with Databases: MySQL, MS SQL, etc.
- Experience with development tools: Grunt, Bower, node, etc.