Our Fortune 500 Fashion Retail Client is looking for a Wholesale E-commerce Coordinator!
TITLE: Wholesale E-commerce Coordinator
DURATION: 3-6 months+
LOCATION: San Francisco (on-site with Client)
The candidate will be one of the primary contacts at our Client for their retail partner’s digital channel. They will work closely with the digital managers/merchandisers to develop and execute online merchandise strategies. Also, they will create and implement site strategy and marketing efforts.
• Analyze sales and key metrics to identify business opportunities
• Provide recommendations to improve sales and margin
• Coordinate and create launch plans for new products
• Manage site placements and promotions based on the retailer’s event calendar
• Build comprehensive content improvement plans within the retailer’s site
• Plan and execute marketing campaigns for the retailer
• Develop reporting for merchandise and marketing campaigns Our environment is fast-paced, and requires someone who is flexible, detail-oriented, analytical, and comfortable working with multiple teams and management. The ideal candidate will have a passion for apparel merchandising, and an acute interest in driving the growth and profitability of a strategic retailer partner in the digital space.
• Bachelor's degree
• 0-3+ years of relevant experience
• Experience utilizing Excel to analyze a business
• Experience using data to support business decisions