Our tech client is searching for an excellent Digital Project Manager / Producer (note: they call this role a Website Product Owner) to join their team on a permanent basis.
Start Date: as soon as the right fit is found
Duration: Direct Hire / Permanent Position
Location: Burlington, MA
- Identifying business requirements of internal stakeholders and recommending the best plan for executing those requirements on the website.
- Continue to evolve the unique and relevant online experiences in order to more effectively achieve stakeholder and company objectives.
- Working with the team, define the metrics and testing methodology for stakeholder website properties.
- Via established styles and templates, create landing pages to support marketing initiatives
- Collaborate with cross-departmental and cross-functional teams to ensure messaging and online offers are correctly positioned and speaking to the appropriate and desired audience.
- Solid experience as a website product owner
- Experience with working in a scrum / agile web development team
- Have used tools such as JIRA, Confluence in past roles
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS a great plus, but not a necessity
Soft Skills / Experience:
- Passionate, high energy, resourceful, self-starter, and multi-tasker; works well in fast paced environments.
- Strong project management skills with a get it done attitude
- Team player and able to work with cross functional work groups
- Can work independently with broad general direction and support
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of and respect for small businesses is a big plus.