Our tech client is searching for an excellent Website Product Manager to join their team on a permanent basis. This individual will take ownership over one the companies websites. They'll be responsible for driving and executing the strategic website experiences for their different products. This position is responsible for ensuring that the site offers up the most relevant and successful online experiences. This individual will work closely with a variety of internal stakeholders, and members of the website team on a day to day basis. They must be extremely organized, have a voice in the room, and be able to escalate and deliver any issues to senior leadership.
- Identifying business requirements of internal stakeholders and recommending the best plan for executing those requirements on the website.
- Continue to evolve the unique and relevant online experiences in order to more effectively achieve stakeholder and company objectives.
- Working with the team, define the metrics and testing methodology for stakeholder website properties.
- Via established styles and templates, create landing pages to support marketing initiatives
- Collaborate with cross-departmental and cross-functional teams to ensure messaging and online offers are correctly positioned and speaking to the appropriate and desired audience.
Skills and Experience:
- Passionate, high energy, resourceful, self-starter, and multi-tasker; works well in fast paced environments.
- Strong project management skills with a get it done attitude
- Team player and able to work with cross functional work groups
- Can work independently with broad general direction and support
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of and respect for small businesses is a big plus.
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS a great plus, but not a necessity