We are looking for a contractor to cover our website manager’s maternity leave from August 1st to December 31st. The (temporary) Digital Marketing Website Specialist is an expert in website management,
SEO and Analytics who can connect technology and people in order to accomplish business goals. This role will report to the Director of Digital Marketing and will assist in website maintenance, content/creative development, tag management, analytics/reporting and act as a liaison between marketing and IT for updates that cannot be completed within the CMS.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Monitor Google Analytics accounts and produce reports as needed
- Produce a monthly report that spans across multiple brands and digital assets and platforms
- Maintain integrity of website content on online/digital properties for multiple brands (including brand guidelines, copy, images, PDFs, multimedia, meta-information and usability. Work with Marketing Managers to execute digital campaign assets that reside across our websites
- Work with marketing and other business stakeholders to process web requests
- Web requests include posting/editing/removing documents, content and imagery as well as fixing website errors
- Measure and communicate digital marketing campaign results, and provide recommendations to key stakeholders for continuous improvement.
- Develop and share expertise within the organization as well as industry best practices across all relevant channels.
- Execute email marketing campaigns through Constant Contact by scrubbing and loading email lists, preparing emails and sending emails.
- Execute SEO tasks including keyword research and helping to develop digital content and metadata
- Participate in social media campaigns, including brainstorming ideas, scheduling and posting content.
- Manage external web vendors
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, including visual, written and verbal
- Demonstrated success in managing multiple projects, campaigns, and deadlines, in partnership with internal departments (e.g. Marketing, IT, Sales) and external vendors or clients
- Driven marketer and team player who is constantly learning new skills and technologies, and can help educate and train other employees or third-party contractors
- Experience with:
- Fundamentals of HTML & CSS (email and web)
- Email platforms such as Constant Contact
- Fundamentals of digital graphic, video, and audio formats
- Adobe Creative Suite (Dreamweaver, Photoshop, others a plus)
- Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Adwords, Search Console
- Salesforce Community Cloud (content updates)
- Website content management systems such as Kentico and Wordpress
- Social organic and advertising platforms such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn