Our large global banking client located in downtown Boston is looking for a Website Content Manager for a temp to perm or contract opportunity. The content manager is responsible for the managing and updating of all of the content housed on the clients North American intranet website and for managing all of the microsites that are associated with the business lines. The candidate will analyze, research, schedule and track the content for the sites. This individual will partner with business line contacts and other corporate communications writers to develop and edit the content.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Work in a team based capacity with corporate communications group to manage, edit and update the content to the content management system (WORDPRESS)—articles, images, banners, exec communications and announcements, to the N.A. website which is viewed by 9000+ team members.
• Analyze, research, schedule and track all content. Interpret results for management level reporting.
• Collaborate with the corporate communications writers and the Editor in Chief to execute the content strategy for all business lines and functional areas within the bank. Manage content from all channels to reflect overall content strategy.
• Work with the corporate communications team to develop ideas and content for the business lines and their respective microsite content.
• Will be a member of the ERT (Emergency Response Team), within Corporate Communications to post content to the intranet and record information on the emergency hotlines.
• Involved in the execution of communications plans for various projects within the bank.
Understanding and successful use of Wordpress CMS.
Extremely organized and has understanding and experience writing and executing projects and project plans.
Able to work well in a team environment.
Background in managing website content.
Financial services/Banking experience a plus.
2-5 years of experience preferably in a marketing, communications, PR,
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs