Website Content Manager
Our large financial services client, located in downtown Boston near South Station is looking for a Website Content Manager for a 5 month contract position. Reporting to the Value Added Programs Marketing Manager, this position will be responsible for the placement, rotation and maintenance of web content to maximize client and prospect engagement across several websites. They are looking for someone with about 3-5 years experience.
Scope of the role may include, but is not limited to:
- Placement and maintenance of all non-data content on various product and educational sites.
- Work with the content team to understand the queue
- Ensure proper placement and consistency of content across various sites, including linking across sites.
- Work with CRM team to maintain content codes needed for tracking.
- Update home pages on various sites to ensure content is fresh and accurately placed for an optimal user experience.
- Work across Content, Engagement, and others in Marketing to ensure websites are updated. Provide feedback to appropriate teams regarding positioning of content on various sites and traffic to pieces. Make recommendations where appropriate.
- Ensure that all expired content is retired from sites in a timely manner and records are properly updated and maintained.
- Maintain keywords/metadata tagging to ensure proper search experience.
- Test and troubleshoot all content posting, manage solutions to technical problems that might arise by working with internal and external teams as appropriate.
- Work closely with Interactive Team to ensure content is properly maintained and highlighted on website.
- Maintain matrix of content in order to track where each piece is posted, when posted, when retiring, etc.
•3+ years of relevant experience in web site administration.
•Attention to detail with a keen eye to identify issues
•Excellent verbal and written communications skills
•Strong organizational and managerial skills, including the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, prioritize appropriately, and meet tight deadlines. •Proven ability to build consensus and work effectively within a cross-departmental team
•Experience in marketing and financial services a plus
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Website Content Manager