Position Title: Web/Email Marketing Designer/Producer
Are you an online Swiss Army knife! If so then this is the job for you.
Do you thrive in an environment that offers diverse responsibility and are you a creative person with a good mix of design, copy, development, project management and client service skills.
Then this may be the opportunity for you!
The Web Specialist/Producer is a key member of the Digital Media Communications team and will The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator who is passionate about Web content and who excels at tackling multiple projects concurrently in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. He/she will enjoy a role that is primarily hands on production – updating websites and blogs, designing, coding and deploying emails, designing web graphics, creating content, integrating with social media and offline efforts, analyzing data, producing web analytics reports and more – but be able to switch gears quickly and seize opportunities to be a consultant, analyst, educator and resource for all things Web and digital for their colleagues. The ideal candidate will also possess superb client management, problem solving, oral and written communications skills, and be a master at navigating projects through many processes and stakeholders.
• Liaison between colleagues and team members on all aspects of Web projects, including, but not limited to, gathering project business, marketing and technical requirements, producing and/or coordinating production of deliverables, reporting and analytics. Applies Web expertise to support client needs and objectives via published online content.
• Utilize several content management systems (Oracle WebCenter, Blackbaud Convio Luminate and WordPress) to build and maintain websites; customize and enhance content with HTML and CSS as needed.
• Update and maintain websites and blogs, including posting new content and editing existing pages with copy, graphics, multimedia, social media, etc.
• Design and code email blasts; utilize email marketing platform (Blackbaud Convio Luminate) to manage and execute email marketing campaigns; manage email distribution lists; ensure CAN-SPAM and email marketing best practice compliance.
• Create and edit Web, email and social media content as needed, including, but not limited to, copy writing and editing, creating and editing graphics and images, proofreading for quality and accuracy, and adhering to style guidelines and technical specifications.
• Implement and manage Web analytics using Google Analytics, Blackbaud Convio Luminate and other analytics tools; create Web and email analytics reports on an ongoing basis.
• Leverage social media (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Storify and others) to generate Web traffic and awareness, and meet other business and marketing objectives.
• Ensure timely deliverable of all projects and assignments; Communicate regularly with supervisors and colleagues as needed to set and manage expectations.
• Manage other ad hoc projects as assigned or requested by colleagues, including those that may not be Web-related.
• Follow all established policies, procedures, objectives, performance improvement, attendance, safety, and environment guidelines, including adherence to the workplace Code of Conduct and Compliance Plan. Practice the highest level of integrity and honesty in maintaining confidentiality.
• Deft general project management skills; polished and diplomatic client management skills; solutions oriented, solid troubleshooting and problem solving skills
• High competency with Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Illustrator and Indesign
• Experience with various content management systems, particularly Oracle WebCenter, Blackbaud Convio Luminate and WordPress; Experience with Google Analytics and other Web analytics platforms
• Experience with digital workflows and deliverables (discovery, requirements gathering, wireframes, visual comps, technical diagrams, etc.), principles of Web and email usability, architecture, search and interfaces; Web and email marketing best practices and other functions related to Web marketing and communications.
• Knowledge of and experience with online database, transaction, communication and ecommerce processes and terminology
• High level of attention to detail; high desire to meet the objectives and needs of internal clients and stakeholders; high desire to develop engaging online digital content and experiences.
• Thrives in a fast-paced environment and can multitask on a variety of different projects; handles competing priorities and pressures well
• Able to work seamlessly in a team development environment, with many team members across all disciplines and departments (Media, Creative, ITS, Marketing, Legal and other internal departments)
• Strong desire to maintain good balance between work and personal life, but will also do whatever it takes to get the job done.
• Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Design, Marketing, Communications, Web Technology, or related field. Equivalent work experience may be substituted.
• A minimum of 2 of experience as a Web designer/producer;
• A minimum of 1 years of Web/online marketing experience
• A minimum of 2 years experience with SEO/SEM, Social Media and Web advertising;
• A minimum of 2 years of client management experience
• Web programming languages (HTML, CSS); MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint); Microsoft NT or XP; Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop; Dreamweaver, Illustrator, Fireworks); Experience with one or more content management systems; Web Analytics (Google Analytics and/or Webtrends).
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Position Title: Web/Email Marketing Designer/Producer