Must have a strong corporate/agency portfolio!! Financial services experience preferred, not necessary.
The designer will assist in defining the aesthetic and experience for a website our US customers use to manage their policies and accounts. This position requires someone with solid design skills, a clear understanding of common UI patterns for web/mobile, and experience designing responsive websites. The candidate can make complex content appear simple and beautiful, for the sole purpose of delivering the best experience possible to the user.
• Collaborate with designers and Information Architects to translate wireframes into high-fidelity mockups that reflect a clear understanding of usability best practices and design trends.
• Collaborate with the UX team and developers to transform a complex, fixed-width website into a stellar responsive experience.
• Apply specifications from the style guide to new design work.
• Update the style guide as new specifications are developed.
• Verify design specifications in a QA environment with a sharpshooter’s eye, and provide clear feedback to developers.
• An awesome portfolio that demonstrates strong graphic design skills, thoughtful UX/UI design solutions, and brand identity work.
• Experience designing responsive websites.
• Understanding of visual design principles; graphic design, layout, typography, and color.
• Understanding of usability principles and best practices.
• The ability to communicate abstract concepts verbally and visually.
• Familiarity with modern front-end development, HTML and CSS. (No actual coding in this position.)
• Must have knowledge of branding and experience following style guidelines.
• Strong listening and communication skills.
• 5+ years of professional web design experience
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs