Must have strong experience writing for web platform applications
Our client is a large financial services firm and seeking an internet copywriter to create customer-centric
copy for our service platforms and will collaborate on web-focused campaigns that drive
engagement and generate revenue. This position requires expert knowledge of web
writing and email development best practices, plus familiarity with social media, search
engines, and online marketing.
1. Participate in the development and execution of Internet campaigns for lead
generation, lead nurturing, customer care, referrals, retention and cross-sell
efforts for insurance sales in the direct channel.
2. Create friendly, customer-centric web communications and instructional
messaging for our service platforms.
3. Work closely with Content Strategy team to develop copy that is in brand voice
and on message.
4. Participate in meetings with product teams and Global Brand, Marketing and
Communications team members to obtain key product information, selling points,
benefits to the consumer and competitive benchmarking, and integrate learnings
into marketing copy.
5. Work with compliance and legal departments to ensure copy is approved for use
1. Highly motivated, consumer-focused, goal-oriented, collaborative, strong
communicator and team player.
2. Minimum 2 years’ experience writing consumer-facing web content.
3. Ability to make financial services/insurance copy understandable and
4. Ability to manage multiple priorities and thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced
5. Financial services background a plus, as is experience in social media.
The hours would be 9-5, 5 days a week. The candidate would be working on the Content Strategy team for Direct Business and Digital Marketing. Our team creates web-friendly copy that is in brand voice and on message, supporting our service platforms, direct sales, and online marketing.
Writes a variety of non-technical articles, reports, brochures, and/or manuals for documentation for a wide range of uses. Capable of assisting with the writing of annual reports and other higher writing projects. May be responsible for coordinating the display of graphics and the production of the document. May require a bachelor's degree in a related area and 2-5 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment. Works under immediate supervision; typically reports to a supervisor or manager. Copywriter II must have the ability to write copy for small-to-midsize promotional campaigns, corporate capability materials, or basic Web content.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs