-Freelance-to-perm Designer starting 4/12, 4/15 the latest.
-The foundation of the role is rooted in branded email design for
HTML vendor coding (no coding experience needed to start) and
the creation of static ad banners, social ads, photo crops for ad
vendors (no animation skills needed as well).
Seeking a designer who has trained as a graphic designer and understands designing for the web. Basic html hand coding, familiarity with Dreamweaver, expert level Adobe software, PS and Illustrator are required. (Front-end development is not required.)
Must also have a strong eye for design, type, color and composition. They must have trained as graphic designer with a portfolio showing work samples.
Primary job :
- Designing e-marketing emails and rich media banner ads
- Must work well in fast-paced environment
- Able to juggle multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Enjoy working in both team and silo environment
- Capable to run with projects with little direction at times
- Must be detail-orientated. QA work and deliver on time
- Seeking a creative thinker with a critical eye for design
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs