Temp to perm
Onsite in Boston, MA
Start date: ASAP
Our client is looking for a temp to perm Web/Email Designer to work onsite in their Boston, MA office (right by North Station).
This person will be responsible for the following:
• Execute daily web & email production for the company, troubleshoot issues, conduct QA and test.
• Perform updates on web pages using content management systems and HTML/CSS.
• Work with external web developers and internal IS&T department to facilitate fixes of web site and email platform bugs, enhancements and new development.
• Build, test, and blast emails using email management platforms, HTML/CSS editors, email service providers and common web browsers.
• Create mock-ups and designs for web pages, email templates, banners, etc. using current industry best practices.
• Work collaboratively with marketing/creative departments to propose and deploy new creative/interactive marketing strategies, production methods, and design changes.
• Meet corporate goals for timeliness and accuracy. On time and accurate email and web builds and updates. Constantly improve campaigns by developing and testing into increasingly effective vehicles and creative executions.
• Must have a solid grasp of direct response advertising principles and CRM, both on-line and off-line.
Not looking for a new gig, but know someone who is? Earn CASH with our Talent Rewards Program:
Refer a TALENT = Referrer receives a cash bonus of $100 when the first timecard is processed.
Refer a JOB = Referrer receives a cash bonus of $300 when the first timecard is processed.
Plus, the referrer earns a cash bonus of $1 per hour, for every hour billed.
A permanent hire through Talentbridge will result in a $200 bonus to the referrer.