The Web Production/Design Specialist has demonstrated Web design, coding and project management, combined with technical knowledge or skill, all of which is used to support and implement strategic goals and clients’ Web-related needs, including Web design and production, online marketing and advertising, and social media marketing. The Web Production Specialist/Producer effectively liaisons and communicates with clients, supervisors, team members and vendors to bring about successful Web-based solutions in a timely manner.
Hands on Web Design/Production including HTML and CSS.
Content Management System knowledge
Online Advertising and email marketing experience
Excellent client facing skills
Excellent Project Management skills
The following are essential job accountabilities:
1. Liaisons between colleagues and team members on all aspects of Web projects, including, but not limited to, gathering project business, marketing and technical requirements, producing and/or coordinating production of deliverables, reporting and analytics. Applies Web expertise to support client needs and objectives via published online content.
2. Utilizes content management systems to build and maintain websites; customizes and enhances content with HTML and CSS as needed.
3. Designs eblasts and web graphics for websites, emails, social media and other digital communications; produces content using design/layout applications, HTML and CSS.
4. Responsible for writing and editing Web content as needed, including: image sourcing, proofreading for quality and accuracy, and adherence to style guidelines and technical specifications.
5. Able to work seamlessly in a team development environment, with team members across all disciplines and departments (Media, Creative, ITS, Marketing, Legal, etc.); Knowledgeable about digital workflows and deliverables (requirements, wireframes, visual comps, technical diagrams, etc.); Strong desire to develop engaging online digital content and experiences.
6. Applies knowledge of and experience with online database, transaction, communication, and commerce methods; principles of Web usability, architecture, search, and interfaces; and other functions related to Web marketing and communications.
7. Communicates regularly with supervisors, clients and associates (team leaders/members) as needed to ensure all project aspects are clearly, mutually understood and agreed upon; provides status updates, so that deliverables will be on-time and potential issues are identified and addressed.
8. Follows brand and guidelines on the Web; ensures style guidelines are followed and project adheres to specifications and standards.
9. Troubleshoots for Communications on various Web-related needs or issues.
10. Manage execution of projects to ensure ongoing key performance indicators are met. Maintain and present Web analytics and ROI results. Work to define ways to support organization’s strategic goals via the online channel, including but not limited to our websites, email marketing, social media marketing and publications.
11. Knowledgeable about search engine optimization and marketing; Contributes to search engine marketing initiatives where applicable.
Minimum Education Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Design, Marketing, Communications, Web Technology, or related field. Equivalent work experience may be substituted.
Minimum Experience: 2 - 5 years of web design and production experience. One to 5 years general marketing experience. Knowledge of general Web development processes. Demonstrated project management experience and direct client contact.
Preferred Experience: Writing and presentation experience. Experience in field of health care, biomedical science, and/or fund raising helpful. Experience with Social Media.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs