Web UI Developer
* Excellent Web UI design and usability experience.
* Excellent communication and collaboration skills are required.
* Strong skills in object-oriented software design and development, design pattern, framework, tier architecture with at least 8 or more years’ experience.
* BPM solution such as Bonitasoft experience is a strong plus.
* Working knowledge of software development life cycles, configuration management and best software engineering practices.
* Experience in scientific application development and functional knowledge of the BioPharmaceutical R&D is a strong plus
*Bachelor’s degree in scientific discipline or technology related field, higher degree preferred
Informatics specialist contractor to support translational R&D pathologists with image analysis algorithm development, validation and implementation skills. The successful candidate should have a PhD or graduate level degree in Computer Science, Biomedical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related field and must have a demonstrable track record in image analysis, computer vision, image registration and feature extraction. Experience in image analysis tools such as MATLAB, ImageJ and C++ programming is required and in-depth experience in building analysis workflows is desirable. The informatics specialist will develop image analysis/ machine learning algorithms to support Immuno-Oncology and other disease areas.
• Develop automated image analytics approaches that evaluate scientific hypotheses to drive decision-making in ECTR and TR&D.
• Provide support for pathology analytics efforts.
• Program analysis workflows aimed at delivery of integrated analysis of image-derived features and other biomarker/clinical data.
• Communicate findings and insights from image analytics efforts in a presentable format to pathologists and senior stakeholders on the drug project team.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Experience with developing image analysis algorithms and analysis workflows.
• Outstanding technical and analytical skills; proficient at understanding and conceptualizing business problems and designing and implementing technical or analytics solutions.
• Good knowledge in one or more of the following disease areas: Oncology, Cardiovascular, Immunoscience or Fibrosis.
• Demonstrated proficiency working with business and technical teams including good understanding of translational medicine and its challenges in pharmaceutical R&D
• Expertise in multivariable analysis required.
• Experience in image analysis tools such as ImageJ, HALO, Visiopharm, MATLAB or equivalent is required. In-depth experience in building analysis workflows is desirable.
• Demonstration of excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
Experience and Education:
• PhD or Graduate degree in Computer Science, Biomedical engineering, Applied Mathematics or equivalent.
• Relevant life-science industry or academic research experience required.
• 2+ years in research roles applying image analytics skills.
• Strong verbal, written communication skills and image anaylsis related publications.
• Extensive experience in architecting and designing high-performing SharePoint 2007 site collections
• Proven track record in delivering attractive, dynamic user interfaces in SharePoint with excellent usability.
• Familiar in application of the broad range of SharePoint web parts, including the Content Query Web part, the Content Editor Web Part, the Page Viewer Web part, and the XML View Web part.
• Experience in handling large amounts of content between sites and between site collections.
• Experience in developing sites for maximum maintainability and minimum support.
• Experience in custom web parts development and .Net programming is desirable. SharePoint 2010 knowledge is a strong plus.
• Strong skills in software design, development and delivery with at least 8 or more years experience.
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills are required.
• Ability to work independently and as a key contributor in a distributed team environment
• Bachelor’s or higher degree in computer science or life science related discipline.
• Experience in Biopharmaceutical Life science R&D area is a strong plus.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Web UI Developer