Position Workgroup: Creative Services
Internal Order Info: Bachelor's Degree Years Experience 3-5 years
Description Web Specialist Create, update and maintain Web pages and Web forms for external website using the Sitecore Web content management system. Required Technical Qualifications
• Create, update and maintain Web pages and Web forms for external website using Sitecore content management system.
• Develop Web pages to meet approved customer approved format and design.
• Confer with management and development teams to prioritize needs, resolve conflicts, develop content criteria and choose solutions.
Required: Associates Degree or a combination of education plus equivalent work experience
• Must have Sitecore content management experience.
• Must have agency or corporate environment HTML experience and prior experience in Web page development.
• Excellent written and verbal English skills.
• Computer literate with proficiency in office applications (for example, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe).
• Organized and rigorous approach to work with a high level of attention to detail and the drive to see assignments through to completion.
• Moderate understanding of Web principles & standards including but not limited to: usability, design, analytics, accessibility, information architecture and Web security.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs