Job Title: Web Specialist
Duration: 4/16/13 - 12/27/13
Salary: $14-16/hr. +benefits (Health, Dental, Vision and 401K)
Web Specialist role assists and supports the Web Manager and Web Planner in implementing the online strategy and objectives through execution of retail processes. They perform daily tasks to accomplish the business and financial goals set forth. The Web Specialist engages with other members throughout the organization to communicate specific SKU and system issues and then collaborates with the team to deliver the greatest value to the company. Their primary responsibility is online sku set-up and supporting products throughout the entire life cycle within our online store.
Assortment Management: Responsible for the online sku setup process and supporting products throughout the entire life cycle within our online store.
• Responsible for tracking and timely delivery of content and photo samples to meet required multi-channel launch dates (includes content, specs, photo samples, attributes, etc)
• Works closely with Merchant Analyst on product launch dates and timing ensuring that our online systems align with these dates (Many moving launch dates make planning difficult and last minute fire drills very common)
• Key contact for 3rd party online content provider to provide sku information and guidance on key specs, attributes etc.
• Executes product slotting based on direction from Web Planner
• Proactively communicates any issues to Web Planner and other impacted parties
• Ensures timely turn around for any product based web content errors
• Manages CNET ICS data for Related Products on PDP as well as Accessory Lightbox and Accessory Finder experience
Reporting: Provides regular weekly/monthly updates on traffic, customer and competitive information to the Web Properties Team.
• Foresee Customer Comments expert – responsible for tracking customer comments weekly and identifying key themes
• Site Catalyst Reporting expert – responsible for running Site Catalyst reports weekly and as needed
• Optimizes Search experience to ensure all search terms provide relevant results, including weekly reporting on top searched terms
• Responsible for handing over Product Demos to Content Team to be added to the site as they come available for key handsets
• Responsible for monthly Attach Reporting, Dotcom vs Store sales at a SKU level, Top Clicked assets report for each category page
• Performs weekly competitive snapshot to identify areas of opportunity
Cross Functional Engagement: Works closely with various cross functional teams (i.e. merchant analyst, creative services, operations, etc) to assure timely and accurate releases to support multi-channel strategies.
Employee Engagement: Leverages own and other's strengths and talents to foster strong team/relationship-building environment. Is a driver of employee engagement activities within the team
• High School Diploma/equivalent or higher
• 6 months or more experience working in an online or merchant environment
• Advanced Access and Excel experience
• Bachelor Degree or equivalent
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Interpret, analyze and report on business metrics
• Organization and prioritizing of workload and timelines
• Effectively handles fast paced environment
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Job Title: Web Specialist