- Responsible for managing all production activities of the Digital Experience Team.
- Hold weekly/bi-weekly project status meetings with the entire team.
- Gather client business requirements for each project and disseminate the information to the team.
- Collaborate with internal customers, technical staff, and outsourced contractors to aggregate all necessary collateral for the project into one location.
- Ensure each member of the team is clear on their roles and responsibilities for each project.
- Maintain an open line of communication and work with everyone to get the job done.
- Set deadlines for each portion of the project and make sure those deadlines are met.
- Develop and maintain project timelines and keep all parties up to date on changes.
- Evaluate the consequences of delays, deciding whether those consequences are acceptable and if they are not, determine the best way to meet the deadline, including respectful pushback as an option.
- Make recommendations for obtaining extra resources whether that means extended hours or increasing the staff that is working on that portion of a project or attempting to reduce the amount of time needed on the next phase of the project.
- Keep all stakeholders informed of project status: progress, potential delays, saved time, cost variances, etc. This may include the PM's direct manager, internal teams, senior and executive staff members, or anyone with a vested interest in the project, etc.
- Communicate directly with clients to ensure content collection, approvals, and client revisions are handled in a timely fashion.
- Ensure quality control is executed.
- Facilitate stakeholder reviews; manage rework and launch of final projects.
- Develops regular reports on resource allocation, project status, run-rate and service level objectives.
- Must be goal oriented and have an attention to detail. All listed tasks and responsibilities are deemed as essential functions to this position; however, business conditions may require reasonable accommodations for additional task and responsibilities.
- 5+ years digital project management experience managing the day-to-day operational and tactical aspects of multiple digital development projects
- Must be well versed in project management techniques, processes, and methodologies
- Experience with enterprise digital content management systems such as Sitecore, Interwoven, SDL Tridion, or Adobe CQ
- Experience with enterprise MRM and MAP systems such as Aprimo, Marketo, or Eloqua
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs