Our team has a Short-term project and we are looking to find a team lead who can manage a team of 10+ individuals migrating content.
This role is On-site in Boise, ID, Monday-Friday about 40 hours a week as needed.
Web Project Manager
- Lead a team to accurately transfer content to a new publishing environment
- Divide large sections of content into smaller sections using pre-identified fields.
- Manage an assigned list of pages against a deadline
- Work with Content Migrators to quality-control peer migrated content including content, links, and imagery
- Hold daily stand-up meetings and report on progress and roadblocks (as identified)
- Lead the Content Migrators and direct necessary content edits
- Handle any document issues and answer questions about content.
- Experience with Open Text Web Experience Manager (WEM) or related enterprise web publishing platform desired
- Computer software competence required, including Microsoft Office
- Experience with managing team projects from concept to completion, as well as working with a team to handle escalated issues.
- Experience with project-based work including driving deadlines on assignments
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Comfort with fast paced environments
- Comfort managing a team and, working independently requiring limited oversight
- Collaborative, team-oriented personality who is can self-motivate and motivate a team
- Familiarity with content structure, hierarchy, and intelligent content a plus