Web Project Manager
The Web Project Manager is responsible for the successful execution of website initiatives and landing pages that support all North America business units.
This candidate will work closely with the regional marketing team in planning, coordinating, scaling and operationalizing the successful execution of our web efforts. This will include partnering with multiple stakeholders across the organization including Consumer and Merchant Strategy, Channel Marketing, Database Marketing, Operations, Analytics and Legal.
- Facilitate, coordinate and project manage cross-functional stakeholder tasks and activities. Collaborate with cross-functional team members to ensure accuracy of project tasks, on time completion, and drive resolution of issues and constraints.
- Team liaison to cross functional execution stakeholders
- Identify and manage dependencies and links between projects and overall costs and risks of the program.
- Resolve problems, planning issues, and project changes/challenges. Escalate unresolved issues requiring manager’s attention
- Develop effective communication processes to inform the regional teams about program progress, roadmaps and key deliverables.
- Actively contribute to the successful execution of complex web projects.
- Help manage overall stakeholder communication, project organization, timelines, etc.
- Anticipate project needs and solve for them proactively, e.g. “see around corners.?
- Actively participate in - and frequently lead - conference calls and presentations.
- Identify and suggest ways to improve efficiencies, e.g. help us “work smarter.”
- 5-6 years web project management experience (agency experience a plus).
- Proven track record in providing excellent client service and building lasting client relationships.
- Superior attention to detail and amazing organizational skills.
- Masterful communication skills (both online and off).
- Comfort working in a collaborative, open team environment (e.g. lots of impromptu brainstorming, frequent co-ownership on project deliverables).
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher in a discipline emphasizing communication skills, business savvy and/or organizational know-how.
Experience with the following:
- Collaborating directly with designers and/or developers
- HTML basics or other web technologies
- Web analytics
- Conversion optimization
- UX or user research
- High tech companies - startups, Internet/software companies
- Agile development
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Web Project Manager