As a Web Product Manager you will be driving critical marketing and sales projects to increase our performance. You will lead the product vision and strategy for capabilities to transform and improve user experience, revenue, and satisfaction. You will be looked up to define business objectives and product requirement, and drive across the company to achieve strategic goals.
The ideal candidate can communicate and work effectively across the business units, the geographic regions, and the engineering teams. You would do this by translating corporate strategies and customer requirements into product features that can be implemented the technology teams. You would build the business plans, socialize them across the company, and drive the results cross-functionally.
• Define the overall product features, including user experience and system behavior
• Work on cross-functional team to translate customer needs and technology directions into product definitions
• Work with IT to communicate the product requirements throughout the project lifecycle
• Validate and test IT's deliverable's on various systems before they are released
• Develop business plan for initiatives and advocate for getting resources
• Translates customer/clients' needs into new features and new services
• Write, prioritize and implement product specifications
• Engage with business development, product marketing, engineering, and customers to analyze and understand the customer needs.
• Research and monitor competitive activity.
• Define the business objectives and business model.
• Engage with relevant team cross-functionally to successfully launch products.
• BA/BS degree (MS or MBA a plus) with 8 to 10 years of web product or program management experience
• At least 5 years of experience working with other geographic locations (e.g. Japan, India, EMEA, APAC, etc)
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Strong organizational and analytical skills.
• Project management experience.
• Strong technical abilities and knowledge.
• Demonstrated capacity for developing and understanding strategy.
• Solid negotiation, teamwork and problem solving.
• Proven ability to manage, communicate, and negotiate with demanding business stakeholders
• Proven results of recent projects being delivered on time, on budget, and meeting stakeholder requirements
• Proven ability to work with engineering teams and speak their language
• Be able to provide recent examples (within the last 12 months) of business requirement documents and PowerPoint presentations solely written by the candidate
• Knowledge of content management systems, web technologies, databases, enterprise systems, technology integrations, identity management, and customer acquisition methods,
• Advanced user of Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio, Project, defect tracking systems, and Windows 7
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs