We are helping our client, a small digital agency in Northern Virginia look for a Web Producer on a contract-to-hire basis. This means that after contracting for a few months the right person would be eligible for full-time employment!
This role is a super important, as it is the glue that holds everything together when it comes to the company's digital projects. The right person would have had experience managing website redesigns involving multiple types of Content Management Systems such as Drupal and WordPress. Responsibilities in this role include, but are not limited to the following:
- Make sure projects are meeting deadlines and be able to communicate project deadlines with internal and external team members
- Present work during milestones and final presentations to internal teams and external clients
- Stay current on industry trends and best practices and be able to provide insight on those trends when it comes to external client business
- Maintain client relationships as they evolve through project live cycle
- Be able to discuss technical implementation with development team and then translate any risks or issues to non-technical clients/internal teams
- Review budgets on a daily basis and provide job tracking repots including managing employee time
This is an extremely important role as you will be the eyes/ears of the client relationship along with making sure that internal teams are getting the information to meet deadlines. The company culture is very team oriented/ open communication and very casual (jeans are a staple in regards to dress code). In fact, they are small, but have been awarded great company culture multiple times in a row.