• Team Work/Digital Marketing Project Support. Work closely with corporate marketing and local marketing teams to provide support and consultation on digital marketing efforts. As part of a team of internal and external players work on RCN web sites - take requests, ensuring appropriate specifications have been provided, establishing timelines, allocating time across multiple projects, and communicating with stakeholders. Take ownership of complete project management of small scale web projects and digital marketing campaigns. Work closely with team members to identify and define digital promotion needs and opportunities to then gather information and existing assets for tactical execution on web campaigns.
o Track down requirements as needed and escalate accordingly when full requirements cannot be obtained.
o Understand project priorities and manage work through to meet agreed upon deadlines.
o Follow brand guidelines and ensure digital marketing tactics align with RCN brand standards.
o Provide prompt and excellent customer service to local marketing teams and act as a strong team member throughout all interactions.
• Documentation & Reporting. Build and manage project schedules, timelines and milestones, while maintaining and reporting project status, issues and risks. Monitor schedule deviations and assisting in the development of alternative methods for corrective action at the project level. Ensure project deadlines are met.
o Develop business requirements, Information Architecture, functional specifications and associated documentation for site enhancements and in support of web and marketing initiatives.
o Assist in web developer team management to ensure projects meet deadlines.
o Coordinate external vendors, as required, and mange through project timelines and deliverables.
o Contribute regular status reports to ensure projects are on schedule.
• Quality Assurance. Ensure the ongoing accuracy of content, pricing, promotions, brand, and user experience within a suite of customer-facing websites; perform QA on enhancements to ensure trouble-free launches in production.
o Have total commitment to excellence in presentation of the RCN brand with keen attention to detail including text and fine-tuned design details.
o Understand the product and pricing mix to ensure work is consistent with detailed pricing structures.
o Perform Quality Assurance across rcn.com to ensure accuracy of product and service description and pricing.
• Vendor/Agency Management. Work with digital marketing vendors to implement and help support various web site maintenance and digital marketing initiatives, including but not limited to:
o Creative design, landing pages and microsites
o Ongoing SEO maintenance
o SEM campaigns support and analysis
o Social Media campaigns support
o Mobile campaigns support and analysis
o Video production guidance and management
• Email Marketing. Implement and help manage email marketing campaigns, including: creative development, list management, distribution, and backend analysis and report distribution. Assist in the management of a complex email marketing calendar ensuring alignment with integrated digital marketing campaigns.
• CMS Management. When necessary, use a Web-based content management system to help facilitate the process to maintain the Web site. Assist with copy, HTML formatting, layout modifications and image editing, as necessary.
• Seek Growth. Using web analytics, look for opportunities to increase visitors, conversion rates, and MRC, all while ensuring the best possible customer experience.
• Bachelor's degree required.
• 3-5 years’ experience as a web project manager, email marketing manager or social media manager.
• Experience assisting in the coordination and execution of digital marketing campaigns across multiple marketing channels including: web, social, email, mobile, new media with proven experience finding connections back to traditional media.
• Strong project management skills. Experience with project plans, business requirements, technical and creative documentation.
• Familiarity with web design, usability, eCommerce, social media, email marketing, SEO/SEM and digital marketing fundamentals.
• Ability to manage projects with multi-functional teams on tight deadlines throughout web development and/or digital marketing process.
• Must be able to work within fast paced, innovative environment with a strong ability to manage multiple deadlines and multi-task across campaigns/channels.
• Highly organized; time management and attention to detail a must.
• Proven commitment and follow-through on projects.
• Exceptional communication & interpersonal skills.
• Strong sense of customer service. Experience in a marketing support role preferred.
• Proficiency with standards-compliant HTML and CSS and light-duty design using Photoshop.
• Knowledge of user interface design principles, web design best practices and a strong visual design sensibility.
• Hands-on experience with internet publishing in a Content Management System is desirable.
• Experience with email marketing platforms, CRM systems, Social Media tools and/or eCommerce platforms a plus.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs