We are looking for an enthusiastic and highly-process oriented Producer to be part of the North America team for our client online team. The Producer will oversee the production of site marketing content. This includes partnering with cross-functional teams to execute tasks on time and ensuring that scope and schedules are clearly defined. Thinks holistically about the needs of all teams and the brand’s priorities and goals to refine process and procedures. The ideal candidate is a creative thinker and self-starter that is comfortable operating in a rapidly changing environment.
• Responsible for producing all marketing content for Online North America
• Schedules key marketing milestones and ensures activities, deliverables and approvals are aligned with the delivery schedule.
• Owns the creation of the seasonal plan, specific to site content and marketing creative.
• Works with Senior Producer and cross-functional teams to determine most effective processes to execute the plan.
• Partners with cross-functional teams (especially marketing, creative, WCD) to ensure accurate and timely execution of seasonal messaging.
• Oversees production process from creative brief through to delivery of content.
• Calendars and leads all reviews.
• Continually assesses business processes for effectiveness and improvement.
• Works with Senior Producer to drive and implement change.
• Excellent oral, written communication and interpersonal skills, as well as an ability to work effectively with all levels within the organization.
• Project management experience.
• Must have produced high-level business plans and schedules for variety of cross-functional teams.
• Ability to influence and coordinate activities among cross-functional, cross-branded teams.
• Ability to work effectively with creative teams especially.
• Highly process-oriented with superior skills in defining business processes.
• Self-motivated with the ability to work well independently and within a multi group setting.
• BA/BS required. 3-5 years experience.
• 3 years (minimum) experience in driving detailed project plans, business process enhancements and high-level project management.
• 1 year of online experience
• Past experience producing website content preferred
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs