This position will report to the Director of Product Management.
• Create architecture of, program, administer, and manage online e-commerce sites
to drive marketing and sales.
• Implement new tools and technologies to drive management of the email
• Develop and program computer software applications and processes to manage
interface sending 2.5 million marketing emails per week through various ecommerce properties.
with client software and provide front-end website design and coding.
• Create and maintain systems architecture, and back-end environment for
multiple supporting micro-sites, and apply technical knowledge for application
• Lead creation and programming of proprietary website template management
system to manage partner websites.
• Develop, program, and manage over 10,000 independent clients website
templates housed within company network.
• Work with team to decide architecture of the template management system to
power websites of over 10,000 clients in the company network.
• High School diploma or equivalent and 3 years related experience.
• Experience with Back-end web development and front-end website design issues
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs