I have a great job right now for a Web Producer who is as geektastic about games as they are about beautifully-formatted Excel spreadsheets detailing promotion schedules.
Our client is a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry, and they are currently seeking a full-time, contract Web Producer in downtown San Francisco! It doesn't matter if you are new to the game, or old-hat: they are growing fast, and ready to pay people appropriately based on their level of experience.
The Web Producer is responsible for the execution of Internet-based projects from concept through development, delivery, and launch. The ideal candidate will have both extensive project management skills as well as up-to-date hands-on web production skills. The Website Producer reports to the Manager Digital Marketing.
- Define online strategy with Marketing and Online Marketing teams.
- Draft detailed project requirements and wireframes.
- Define/manage schedule, budget, and resources for projects such as websites, banners, Flash games, and HTM emails.
- Manage production both internally and with our agencies.
- Evaluate, prioritize, and manage the development of new features for existing sites.
- Create new and original content based on the site strategy.
- Oversee Site QA and Launch Process
- Gather analytics and report findings to internal clients.
- 5+ years in web site development and creation of interactive content
- 2 years in site management.
- Ability to evaluate designs and content to ensure that is visually appealing, meets brand guidelines and exhibits all of the 'best practices' for presenting web content to a general or specifically-targeted audience.
- Experience managing a content-oriented web site.
- Experience designing and managing online advertising campaigns.
- Hands-on site development experience. Must have a deep knowledge of web standards, browser compatibility issues, and accessibility issues.
- Must have hands on skills with HTML, CSS, Photoshop, FTP, Microsoft Project, and be familiar with Content Management Systems
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to multitask in a fast paced working environment
- Passion for console and/or PC gaming a plus.
- Experience marketing in gaming or entertainment a big plus.
- This is a 3-5 month, full-time, W-2 contract position located in San Francisco, CA
- This position is not eligible for telecommute or offsite work
- This position is eligible for full benefits including a low premium, zero-deductible health care plan, 401(k) plan, dental and vision.
Please apply for this position via our online application, but know that your resume/portfolio will get reviewed by a Real! Live! Person! (We promise!)
AQUENT is a firm that offers content design and development, marketing, and creative services solutions. For more than 20 years, we have helped provide outsourcing and staffing solutions to clients such as Microsoft, HP, and Starbucks. We're a minority-owned business, committed to maintaining professional quality with a personal touch.