We are looking for technical Web Producers who are passionate about e-commerce to help run our world-class e-commerce platform. To enable consistent direct-to-consumer customer commerce across all products and services, our client is investing in a comprehensive online transaction platform across digital distribution, customer service, production and merchandising tools, and supply chain.
Specific responsibilities include;
• Managing and prioritizing multiple projects simultaneously with excellent attention to detail.
• Supporting daily and weekly site releases with quality and efficient execution.
• Ensuring the highest quality implementation of online projects including product setup and configuration, image mapping, proper categorization and bulk updates.
• Assisting with the creation of offers, bundles and promotions.
• Supporting the overall site vision and ensuring a quality customer experience while focusing on project goals and delivery dates.
• Troubleshooting streamlining and prioritizing production duties to achieve the most efficient production processes.
• Providing clear communication to stakeholders.
REQUIRED SKILLS OR EXPERIENCE
• Understanding of web design/web development concepts and processes.
• Strong computer skills, including a knowledge of HTML, CSS and web content management systems.
• Self-starter and a proactive problem solver with a drive to achieve results.
• Excellent organizational and communication skills.
• A character that exemplifies our client values including integrity, honesty, openness, personal excellence, constructive self-criticism, continual self-improvement, and mutual respect.
PREFERRED SKILLS OR EXPERIENCE
• Experience of working in a global ecommerce web environment or an operations / data center.
• Experience working with the localization of content is strongly preferred.
• Degree or equivalent experience.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs