As a Web Producer, you will be working in an agile team to assist with producing large-scale projects as well as performing daily maintenance and content changes on customer facing web properties. You will work with your team to groom, plan, and execute the team’s upcoming projects in addition to the ongoing backlog of maintenance work in an efficient manner while maintaining an outstanding user experience for customers. The scope of the work will be global in nature.
• Maintain web content globally using two different content management systems (Teamsite and/or Adobe AEM).
• Manage and update online web pages, marketing collateral, and links for daily maintenance of the site.
• Create custom responsive web pages to support marketing initiatives, and manage the translation and launch of those pages through completion.
• Help manage and maintain a content control process to ensure the quality of all web properties, including assets and collateral.
• Thoughtful QA of team-member production work.
• Excellent decision making and process development skills as well as quick and efficient response to changing demands and schedules
• Ability to troubleshoot complex systems and document bugs
• Understanding of responsive design and best practices, including 508 compliance
• Good written and verbal communication skills - Ability to communicate effectively with other team members, stakeholders and other production teams
• An excellent eye for detail, consistency, and accuracy
• 3-5 years web production experience in a corporate web-publishing environment
• Agile experience strongly preferred
• Bachelor of Science / Bachelor fo Arts