As a Web Producer at our high tech client, you will work in an agile team to assist with content entry into AEM Templates.
An ideal candidate has a strong background in web content management, ideally with the ability to code using HTML and CSS; a strong analytical mind; and the drive to execute tasks efficiently. Experience working in a large enterprise with content management systems and agile processes are also desired.
• Maintain web content using content management systems (Adobe AEM 6.1)
• Create web pages using AEM templates and modules, upload of assets to DAM, and uploading graphic files and sizing renditions needed for site.
• Help maintain a content control process to ensure the quality of web properties
• Strong technical web production skills including HTML and CSS.
• Understanding of responsive design and best practices
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• 2-4 years of web production experience in a corporate web-publishing environment
• Content Management
• Process Development
• Excellent written and verbal communication