Our client is looking for a Front-End Developer with CMS experience to help migrate content from their old site to their new eCommerce platform.
This contract would begin on Monday April 2nd, 2018 and continue until August 31st, 2018. In September this team can either bring on the contractor full-time or continue on a contractual basis. This role is held onsite, working Monday-Friday 9-5.
Let me know what you think!
Position Title: Website Content Deployment Specialist, Web Production
Department: Marketing and Customer Experience
Direct Reports: No
We are seeking a highly motivated Website Content Deployment Specialist, Web Production, to join our team. The ideal candidate is a positive, creative and collaborative team player with strong problem solving skills. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing, maintaining and reviewing online & digital content in an efficient manner that will enable true Omni channel experience.
- The individual will assist with website content migration from old to new platform (Hybris)
- Experience with Hybris (SAP) is a nice to have.
- Update, maintain and revise existing online content
- Create web pages from graphic source files
- Build promotional content and deploy using Content Management Systems
- Perform quality assurance in staging environment in multiple browsers/platforms before deploying to production environment
- Optimize content for accessibility and speed
- Plan and lead A/B testing program and tools in order to continually push conversion and improve digital experience for customers
- Write high quality HTML and CSS that is easy to reuse and maintain
- Work with Online Marketing, Digital Graphic Designers and Digital Agency to ensure content is optimized for search (onsite search and external search engines)
- Takes the opportunity to champion specific projects
- Complies with all Health & Safety policies and requirements
The ideal candidate:
- Post-secondary degree in a related field (i.e. Diploma in Computer Science with focus on Web Development) or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of direct work experience in an online production/development role
- Experience and knowledge of various Content Management Systems
- A solid understanding of cross-platform and responsive web design
- Proficient knowledge of web standards
- Knowledge of browser debugging tools (Dev Tools, Firebug)
- Up to date on the latest web trends and willing to share and communicate learning’s across multiple departments
- Must be pro-active and able to work under pressure in a dynamic fast paced environment
- Self-starter approach to work, with an eagerness to consistently meet and exceed objectives
- Is adaptable and comfortable with ambiguity and change
- Highly service-oriented with exceptional organizational and follow up skills
- Ability to perform effectively in a multitasking environment and work well in an integrated team environment
- Must be available to periodically work outside of typical office hours
The measures of success:
- Seamless deployment of online and digital content
- Meeting deployment timeline
- Implementation of digital best practices
- Achieving improvement of online engagement metrics