Large Media and Entertainment network is seeking a Web Producer to join their production team for one of their network shows. The ideal candidate should be a creative, detail-oriented, multi-tasker who has 1-2 years of experience in web production. This is a 2-month temporary role with the possibility of extending.
- First-hand operational experience in web production and video editing, specifically around TV properties.
- Extremely strong relationship skills and the ability to work collaboratively with multiple internal and external partners.
- Comfort working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Produce new content for the network show's website:
- Create new campaigns including sweepstakes, contests and galleries using a 3rd party marketing platform to build and publish each campaign.
- Edit videos from daily shows and upload clips into a video content management system.
- Create and edit posts in the website content management system.
- Test website updates to ensure all links and videos are working properly across desktop and mobile.
- 1-2 years of experience in entertainment with a focus on digital production, marketing and/or social media
- First-hand experience with website content management systems including WordPress or a similar platform
- Experience with video content management systems including Brightcove or thePlatform
- Experience with marketing campaign platforms such as Wyng, Woobox or Thismoment.
- Strong communication skills
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
- Working knowledge of basic HTML and CSS
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once, adjust priorities and meet all deadlines
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
Required Education: BA or BS required, preferable with a background in Communications, Marketing or Production.