Assignment with possibility for extension or perm with Fortune 500 Tech company in Mountain View!
As a Web Producer, you collaborate with Marketing, Engineering and XD teams to create compelling, efficient and accessible web pages. You work independently on many projects, but also take directions from team members across the organization. You will use your experience to drive medium to large-sized tasks and projects (e.g. new page launches, content updates, A/B tests) while exercising considerable independent judgment and discretion.
- Drive website A/B tests, optimizations, and content creation.
- Work with XD and dev teams to launch enhancements and promotions.
- Provide the required hands-on project management, cross-functional coordination, and inter/intra team communications to deliver outstanding project outcomes.
- Work with analytics partners to clearly understand site performance, analyze trends, business results and use this data to develop new actions to improve results
- Ensure an awesome end-to-end customer experience that delivers on the program objectives
- Develop processes and procedures to ensure projects are prioritized by impact and delivered on time
- 4+ years of experience in web development; in-depth experience developing numerous web experiences.
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
- Strong sense of web design and attuned to the fundamentals of user experience.
- Proven experience with website testing technologies (SiteSpect preferred) & CMS (Adobe CQ5 preferred)
- Proven experience with website analytics software (SiteCatalyst- Adobe Marketing Cloud preferred)
- Proven successful project management outcomes from idea to launching projects in multiple contexts throughout your career.
- Operates independently and efficiently to manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously and successfully, without sacrificing attention to detail
- Ability to communicate to all levels of users (internal and external), strong problem-solving skills, adaptable, proactive and willing to take ownership.