Contract with potential for extension or perm with Fortune 500 Tech company in Indy!
**We are looking for someone with experience managing work through an enterprise CMS. That is the primary skill-set.**
We are looking for someone who can find solutions on the website that satisfy the stakeholders as well as the end user. The ideal candidate is a comfortable in HTML/CSS code to fix issues directly but also sees the larger picture from a digital marketing perspective. The Producer, Web Experience will work closely with a more senior Web Experience Manager to complete executional tasks.
* Assist and lead execution for certain sized projects for the web experience management team in authoring and managing pages. This includes QA and final delivery/release.
* Expert level authoring in CMS platform to execute complex and technical solutions.
* Adhere to existing templates and components within our CMS that adhere to overall brand guidelines. Suggest improvements as needed.
* This position is primarily executional and is focused on production of webpages
* 3-5 years of experience authoring web pages in a content management system (Drupal, AEM/CQ5) utilizing writing, coding and graphics production skills
* Expert level knowledge of HTML and CSS as well as online graphics production (understands balance between quality vs performance)
* Excellent organizational skills, works well in a collaborative team environment and manages and prioritizes their time effectively.
* It's very important these candidate have some kind of enterprise CMS experience.