Aquent is the world's largest and most successful boutique staffing firm specializing in the creative and marketing field. We place our Talent in contract engagements ranging from 2 days to 2 years! We also offer an outstanding referral bonus program where you can earn thousands of dollars just for knowing and referring talented friends!
Our TORONTO based telecommunications client has asked for our assistance identifying a WEB PRODUCER / PROJECT MANAGER for DIGITAL MEMBERSHIP EXPERIENCE. .
Location- Toronto (local candidates only please)
All work to be done onsite, remote is not an option
Duration- 1 year
Hourly pay rate- $28-32hr
In this role you will report to the Sr. Manager, Digital Marketing. You and your team provide great benefits and rewards to Members.
This is NOT a web development role. This is a digital web producer/project manager role.
Members get access to exclusive music events, VIP treatment, and killer music, entertainment, fashion and travel deals from the world’s must-have brands. From our Members to everyone that works here, we’re part of something special. The company has attracted more than 18 million Members worldwide.
Here's what we're looking for in a person: friendly, inquisitive, energetic, intelligent, positive, confident, passionate, honest and enthusiastic.
The role is ideal if
The really important stuff…
• Be part of the front door team for Digital Marketing requests and provide various business units status updates. Think HELP DESK.
• Configure and launch Member Benefits, Support updates, and self- serve content updates (including the My Account app) using the appropriate Content Management System and adhering to brand guidelines, customer experience guidelines, and business requirements;
• Effectively and clearly delegate work on-demand and liaise with
copywriter, designers and web developers on web / mobile content updates;
• Coordinate creative feedback and approvals from various stakeholders setting and continually managing project expectations - project management
• Being point of contact with IT teams as needed during Member Benefits related web releases and provide IT support for projects (input/feedback on CMS updates, configuring test data, testing new functionality)
• Ensure all products and campaigns are tested in a conclusive manner and meet business requirements and end-to-end user experience standards before moving to production;
• Take ownership over the quality of the website content and overall experience finding opportunities to continually improve content and experience (copy, design, functionality, etc);
• Perform routine maintenance audits of website content, images, active/inactive pages and more;
• Ongoing documentation of processes
Your work experience
• 4+ years experience in a web producer role- project manager;
• Demonstrated project management skills and ability to juggle multiple projects and priorities
• Ability to stand up for your own ideas with the flexibility to accept and action feedback
Experience dealing with multiple business units including Sales, Pricing, Care, Events & Partnerships, Brand, PR, Legal (business affairs)
Must-have knowledge, skills:
• Experience working with Content Management Systems (CMS)
• Strong knowledge of HTML/CSS
• Experience producing content for responsive web and mobile apps
• Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
• Detailed, extremely accurate, analytical and well organized
• Working knowledge of Word and Excel
• Working knowledge of usability best practices, web standards, search optimization and social media tools;
• Basic knowledge of Photoshop for editing and optimizing images is desirable
• Solution oriented approach that meets stakeholder needs and expectations
Designation / Certification:
• Degree in Digital Media, Interactive Design, Marketing, or relevant field;
To be successful on our team you must:
• Have passion for the web and all things digital
• Ability to "make it happen" working autonomously in an unstructured environment
• Thrive in a lean, agile and fast-paced environment
• Embrace continuous improvement and push for innovative ideas
• Be an independent thinker and self-starter
• Make use of data to inform decisions
• Work well in a collaborative team
• See things from the Member point of view embracing the brand values
This is NOT an IT position or a Front End Development role. No coding involved. Digital Project Management is key!