The Producer is responsible for managing the Web team and working directly with their Lead Producer to drive features to completion. You will partner directly with the discipline Lead to ensure the team delivers on time and at a high quality. A key component of this role is to manage the critical dependencies between groups and solve issues. As part of the Production team, you will be expected to help create and foster a collaborative, healthy, and high performing work environment. The Producer will own the feature set, create production roadmaps based on backlogs, and partner with key stakeholders to define features and delivery dates. He/she will execute against this plan by working with the leadership team to prioritize deliverables, manage risks, react quickly to challenges, report weekly status, and evaluate their group against deliverable completion and quality success criteria.
- Release planning, execution and evaluation.
- Release backlog management.
- Content planning and publishing.
- Communicate goals and deadlines to the team and motivate them to execute on time and at a high quality level.
- Proactive risk management and mitigation.
- Create, update, and present status and information to the Project Leadership team.
- Identify task-related processes to improve efficiency.
- Partner with product owners to define new feature requirements.
- Partner with QA to ensure comprehensive test plans are in place.
- Partner with Localization for regular content translation and integration into the site.
- Excellent communication, leadership, and project management skills.
- Minimum 3 years of production experience on console, mobile or web products.
- Production experience with a variety of project management methodologies (Agile, Scrum, Waterfall etc.).
- Has shipped a minimum of 2 game products and/or service-based websites.
- Has experience managing development projects from concept all the way through to ship.
- Has experience managing multiple cross functional teams.
- Passion for video games and knowledge of current market a plus.
- Empowers the team to problem solve at all times.
- Continuously course corrects and removes obstacles for team.
- Directs resources and process towards the vision.
- Resourceful and thoughtful in making decisions in a timely manner.
ABOUT THE TEAM:
This group is a growing team of talented, creative, fun-loving professionals from around the world who are united in their passion for this AAA title. Located in Vancouver, Canada, the studio is dedicated to pushing the franchise to new heights with its belief that if you want to go far, go together.