AQUENT is working with one of our COOLEST clients to help them hire a Web Multimedia Designer for their team in Wilmington, DE.
At this client, they think big and do big things. They were the first company in their industry to develop and offer mass-customization and personalization of their products and they have been innovating relentlessly ever since. Today, they are a high-tech company, an innovation laboratory, and a nationally recognized brand that reaches tens of millions of consumers. They are a passionate and entrepreneurial team that embraces bold ideas, fosters collaboration, and delivers great consumer experiences. It’s audacious work at a massive scale. As a team, they come to work every day looking to build digital experiences that are authentic and bold. Their team is growing and they’re looking for designers who lead by doing and have a passion for solving complex problems.
This client’s training team produces multiple training media—presentations, videos, eLearning, job aids, handouts, websites, signage, simulations, user interfaces, animations, and much more—that help unlock our associates’ potential. As a Multimedia Designer, you’ll work with an innovative team who creates unmatched learning experiences that inspire, empower, and change the way work gets done.
• Provide multimedia asset support to eLearning developers (graphic, video, interactivity, etc.)
• Support the production of multimedia learning products with Graphic design, videos, eLearning, websites, simulations, user interfaces, and animations
• Support creative direction of projects and the resources necessary to achieve high quality learning experiences
• Projects ranging from Digital Graphic Design, UI/UX Web Development, Video Production, and Interactive eLearning Content.
• Adobe Creative Cloud: Photoshop, Illustrator, Animate (Flash), Dreamweaver, and Premiere
• UI/UX design
• HTML5 & CSS
• Understanding of responsive design
• Graphic Design
• Adobe After Effects experience is a plus
• Articulate Storyline experience is a plus
Why work for AQUENT?
- Paid Benefits- Medical, Vision, Dental, 401k, Flexible Spending and much more!
- Talent Referral Rewards program – we pay you for referring great talent! Aquent.com/rewards
- Free Online Training via AQUENT Gymnasium thegymnasium.com along with free subscriptions for employees to Lynda.com!