Temp to perm opportunity!
This position works closely with program managers, web developers, experience designers, engineers, QAs, and stakeholders to deliver delightful web customer experiences that drive outstanding business results.
• Act as Product Owner for a set of key customer experiences
• Synthesizes insights from customer research, competitive & market analysis and functional partners to provide planning inputs and set prioritized user and business requirements with clear success criteria
• Leads requirements management, determining ongoing prioritization and trade-offs across requirements
• Engages with scrum team, analytics and marketing partners to create learning plans, define experiments & build innovative solutions
• Partners closely with creative team to establish clear objectives for initiatives and offering feedback based on customer insights and data to ensure we deliver against the objectives
• Builds strong relationship with marketing partners across channels (Direct response, Online advertising, etc) and Segment and Brand teams to ensure strategic alignment and incorporate input from partners to deliver delightful experiences across channels.
• Connects with customers on an ongoing basis through research to develop a strong understanding of customer needs and pain points and ensures solutions meet customer and business requirements
• Works across functions to elicit and analyze constraints and opportunities relevant to user and business needs
• Evaluates financial implications of potential solutions/opportunities and recommends a direction
• Communicates ongoing business & market developments to a cross functional team
• Have 3-5+ years designing and delivering world-class web or software products in a Product Management or Product Marketing role.
• Have a bias for action and a passion for delivering great customer experiences.
• Demonstrated success of leading cross-functional teams
• Possess well-developed business judgment which permits the creation of meaningful insight from potentially disparate findings.
• Ability to think creatively about solutions, clearly articulate your point of view with supporting data, and make decisions quickly are key to your success in this role.
• Demonstrate a passion for ownership through a track record of successfully achieving results in an ambiguous work environment. Tenacity and resourcefulness are essential.
• Have strong communications (written/verbal) and presentation skills. The ability to structure a concise, clear presentation of findings, and effectively present this to any level in the organization is a must.
• Strong customer-first mind; you recognize that all initiatives should tie closely to a customer need
• Strong understanding of analytics and how to use data to get to better rich customer understanding and trends
• Strong understanding of good design principles
• Candidates must have a BS/ BA
• Candidates are preferred to also have an MBA
• Have experience with Agile development methodologies
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Temp to perm opportunity!