Our team is looking for a Web Journey Manager!
This role can be remote and can sit anywhere in the U,S. If you are in Fort Collins, CO, that is a huge plus!
The Web Journey manager will drive the Web customer journey for a specific segment area. They will be responsible for working with the team to gather Web business requirements and develop an end-to-end plan for to support new customer acquisition and retention programs as applicable. This role will ensure that whenever prospects or customers interact with our site, their experience is the best it can be and we are supporting overall company business objectives.
• Be the expert for your business area and: understand the Web footprint, performance, business goals
• Collaborate with our internal business partners to identify quarterly and annual goals and developing plans for their audience.
• Work with internal business partners to develop content.
• Collaborate with the web site producers, writers, UX, testing and analytics team to implement programs to maximize results and improve customer experience
• Active monitoring of KPIs and metrics for your target audience
• Use both qualitative and quantitative data to provide insight
• Work with our internal team to develop and deliver testing and optimization programs to maximize results and improve customer experience
Skills and experience required:
• At least five years of experience in Web or digital marketing
• Experience with online personalization and / or testing preferred (program development, not hands-on tool or implementation experience)
• Passionate about customer experience and continuous improvement in a digital context.
• Existing knowledge and understanding of digital marketing best practices
• Experience developing online programs and associated content
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• First rate analytical skills which will enable you to deliver meaningful, actionable insight and areas of opportunity
• Ability to work collaboratively and drive best practices with internal stakeholders
• Experience in B2B high tech preferred