An elite product marketing team within one of the country’s most recognizable Web Graphic Designer. This career-defining role is offsite in Phoenix, AZ, Salt Lake City, UT or Sunrise, FL; 40 hours a week, 6 months with the opportunity to extend. As an industry leader, our Fortune 500 client put customers at the center of all that they do - and they’re looking for top talent to join them! The pay rate to you is $19 hr.
What You Will Do:
- Collaborate with a team of Instructional Designers, Senior Instructional Designers, and LMS Administrators through all stages of creative development including concepts, design, prototype, and implementation.
- Develop attractive, effective, digitally-centric learning interventions for the Global Service Learning Network.
- Develop creative elements, templates, and design standards for web and print based adult learning materials
- Provide deliverables in a timely manner according to project schedules.
What You Will Need:
- Solid understanding of design principles including color theory, layout, and the communication of complex data via visual objects
- Expertise with best practices and principles for designing digitally instructional courses
- Familiarity with instructional design and adult learning methodologies
- Experience developing game-based learning, video-based learning, virtual reality, augmented reality, or micro learning a plus
- 4 year design related degree or 3 years experience as a graphic designer in a professional setting
What is it like working with Aquent? I’m glad you asked! Freelancing long-term with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things including:
- Subsidized health and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k), access to FSA Program; direct deposit for your paycheck
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!); free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com; free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)
That’s it! The rest is up to you, if you are interested in this amazing opportunity please send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org