Our client is looking for an experienced UX/UI designer to manage their website experience.
Full-time. Talent Bridge. Working onsite in Client's Richmond, VA office. No remote candidates.
- 3-5 years experience with digital design and UX for the web
- Previous work experience in both the strategy and production of UX for the web
- Basic proficiency in HTML coding and CSS
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Manage the user experience across the company's entire web experience
- UX lead for web design projects from end-to-end: gather information and requirements, research, information architecture, prototype, design, testing, and deployment
- Design and develop new website landing pages and micro sites
- Engage in e-commerce projects
- Ensure optimal experience for Client's customers on the main website - users are able to browse, research, and purchase with ease.
- Enforce brand standards and UX best-practices across the web experience
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to develop digital solutions
- Align website experience with corporate strategies
- Perform website design and graphic design, including promotional materials, banners, e-mail blasts and landing pages to a variety of customer types.
- Conduct ongoing site analytics
If you are a skilled UX/UI designer who can create excellent web experiences, APPLY NOW.