Our client is looking for a versatile digital designer to elevate their digital marketing efforts.
Full-time. Talent Bridge. Working onsite in Client's Richmond, VA office. No remote candidates.
Ideal candidate has experience in the following:
- Designing websites/landing pages
- Creating assets multi-channel marketing campaigns (email, social, display, print)
- UI/UX strategy and implementation for websites.
- 3-5 years experience with a mix of digital design and UX for the web
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Basic knowledge of HTML and coding
- Design and produce creative assets to drive the company's day-to-day marketing operations in both digital and traditional
- Update existing and design new landing pages to align with campaigns
- Design emails, display banners, print, collateral. etc.
- Coordinate with external agency vendors to deploy assets
- Manage and improve the user experience across the company's entire web experience after its mid-September relaunch
- UX lead for web design projects from end-to-end: gather information and requirements, research, information architecture, prototype, design, testing, and deployment
- Ensure optimal experience for Client's customers on the main website - users are able to browse, research, and purchase with ease.
- Enforce brand standards across the web experience
- Conduct ongoing site analytics