Strong financial services company in Milwaukee seeking Web Development talent! Please see below and apply with resume and portfolio!
The Digital Marketing Web Development Specialist will be responsible to maintain and enhance the digital experience of our exclusive sales force and corporate properties through front-end development, content deployment and design. The ideal candidate will build, maintain, and expand the company digital footprint to enhance our brand, connect with consumers and achieve our business objectives. Primary responsibility will be to update and enhance existing sites, create new sites (leveraging existing templates) with fresh content and design elements, and support sales force to fully leverage digital marketing tactics. Future projects may include assisting with SEO improvement efforts, management of content and video libraries, social media assistance, and other Digital Marketing related projects as assigned.
• Build, maintain and update the websites of our exclusive Field Sales force
o Consult with Field Sales force and internal Marketing team partners to understand field’s digital needs, determine priority and execute accordingly to enhance digital presence
o Deploy content and creative enhancements to websites through content management tool and route/manage internal compliance process to gain all necessary approvals
o Create new sites leveraging existing templates and build out custom content, design elements and interactive features as required including updating CSS.
o Offer suggestions to the Field Sales force to improve their digital experience and monitor analytics
o Edit and maintain corporate messaging as needed across Field web properties
• Assist in investigating trouble/issue tickets, identify errors, and work with IS teams or vendors to resolve issues related to websites
• Assist with the creation of event promotional material and monitor time-sensitive collateral
• Assist corporate web properties with development and content deployment needs as assigned
• Bachelor's degree required, preferably in business, marketing, communications, web development or design
• Minimum of 2 years experience creating and designing websites
• Solid understanding of web technology and well versed in web usability best practices
• Ability to code HTML/CSS and code for cross-browser / cross-device challenges. Skilled with Adobe Photoshop and applying design specifications to functional code
• Excellent communication skills and be willing to both execute, code and deploy enhancements to digital properties and teach non-technical users how to work in a web content management system
• Strong organization skills with focus on setting priorities and delivering quality results under tight constraints
• Proven ability to drive projects through to completion while showing initiative and good decision-making
• Additional Desirable Experience:
o Using or implementing Adobe Analytics
o CMS development experience
o Financial Services experience
o Vendor management skills