Must have skills:
1. 7+ years of experience designing and developing front-end web application.
3. Solid experience developing and integrating with JQuery plug-ins using XML, JSON etc. formats.
4. Solid experience with cross browser and cross platform compatibility.
5. Architecting, implementing and launching highly visible and rich user interfaces for web browsers.
6. Comprehensive knowledge of web development practices, standards, and proven ability to use core UI development technologies.
7. Experience developing web-based Java solutions using Java, JSP, Servlets.
8. Proficiency with DB CRUD operations and writing SQL to read/write data from relational databases.
9. Proficiency with development IDEs like NetBeans (preferred), Eclipse etc.
10. Well-organized and able to work under deadlines and multiple tasks.
11. Solid knowledge of all SDLC phases.
12. Experience working with configuration and release management tools like CVS, Subversion.
13. Excellent communication skills. Ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical audiences.
14. Great team player with can-do attitude and strong sense of responsibility.
15. Excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills.
1. Development experience with HTML5 and CSS3
2. Development experience with MVC frameworks like Spring 3, Struts2.
3. Oracle 11g database PL/SQL development.
4. Familiarity with Internet accessibility
5. Working in an agile environment.
6. Participating in project planning and estimating.
1. Building, testing, deploying and maintaining front-end code.
2. Working with backend developers, integrate the front end code with the back end code.
3. Responsible for supporting critical business functions through development, implementation, integration and maintenance of business systems.
4. Work with technology team in design, development, testing and deployment of software solutions.
5. Ability to work as part of a team and/or independently and manage multiple tasks or projects.
6. Ensure that code artifacts meet business specifications and user requirements.
7. Design, code, test, debug, maintain, and document software solutions, features and components.
8. Participate in peer code reviews.
9. Provide subject matter expertise in matters of systems, tools and infrastructure capabilities and development processes.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs