Aquent's Fortune 100 Client is looking for an experienced Developer who is also comfortable with visual design work, for a 6 month assignment (40/hrs, 4 days onsite/1 day remote) with the potential for extension, in their offices in the southern Chicago suburbs.
- Work with the Product Team alongside several UI Designers and one additional developer.
- Design branding pages from wireframes and take through to coding them.
- Collaborate with Creative Directors, UX & Design Team, Marketers, IT Developers and third parties.
- Work within the Brand and Interactive style guides to produce consistently elevated experiences.
- Partner with writer and business owners to finesse language and messaging points for collateral
- Work with wireframes to produce high-fidelity visual design for digital customer experiences.
- Will be working on responsive coding/designs but will not need Mobile App experience.
- REQUIRED: an updated portfolio showcasing your design and development skills (Portfolios should be clean, organized and easy to navigate. Please showcase all digital projects up front)
- Experience designing full pages with elevated design and functionality
- High level typography and design skills
- Comfortable jumping right in and designing/coding web pages for mobile and desktop
- Experience in a fast-paced environment, having multiple deliverables and competing deadlines