If you are a versatile Front End Web Developer looking for a full time position with the opportunity to leverage both your responsive web development skills and knowledge of SharePoint this is your dream job! Aquent Studios is adding a Web Developer to our team in the Houston area to support the design and development of internal and external web sites and applications for our diverse client base of Fortune 500 clients. This role requires a detail-oriented, highly organized, and self-directed Web Developer with a working knowledge of SharePoint.
In this role your primary responsibilities will be the development, production, modification and maintenance of websites and user interfaces. This role is responsible for designing, coding and modifying websites, from layout to function, according to client specifications. Projects will include branding solutions developed using enterprise SharePoint 2013 platform.
- Write standards-compliant code as per requirements of the project throughout the entire project life cycle
- Test, debug, and build code that works across multiple browsers and digital platforms
- Work closely with project managers to deliver project requirements and deadlines
- Work closely with web and mobile designers and translate their designs into websites, apps, and interactive experiences
- Ensure that standards and processes are strictly adhered to including graphic identify standards. Identify processes that can be improved to the benefit of the project or the department.
- Creatively find solutions to engineering challenges
- Provide accurate time estimates for pipeline projects
- Embrace a project culture that encourages continuous learning and growth, while maintaining a high regard for quality
- Successful candidates for this position will be professional, dependable, resourceful, responsive, demonstrate strong interpersonal skills, and be able to effectively work on multiple projects.
- Deep understanding of the underlying systems on which web applications are developed
- 3-5 years as a professional developer in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Solid communicator with strong written, verbal, presentation, and listening skills
- Graphic design, .Net and ASP are a plus