Our client, a Fortune 100 Energy company, has developed an world-class enterprise design system (pattern library & style guide) that is used across dozens of internal web applications, and they are now looking for a Web Developer for a developer to directly support, expand, and improve it.
Working with a UX Designer, this person will be responsible for architecting, developing, and supporting various new and existing Responsive-Web Applications for internal business users.The role will require special emphasis on Angular 1.x/2.0 experience as they extend the design system capabilities further with that platform.
Job Responsibilities (Day to Day Activities of the Role):
• This role will be asked to help contribute to maturing development processes and assisting teammates.
• They will have to both collaborate with the team on larger features as well as work independently on smaller ones.
• Proficient in English (written & oral)
• Accepts criticism / feedback
• Have exceptional problem solving and communication skills.
Technical Skills: (design system/pattern library experience recommended)
• Write clean, concise, robust and well-documented code.
• Strong understanding of HTML5 Semantics
• Proficient in Object oriented CSS
• Experience with SASS
• Understand MVC – Both for front end and back end site architecture
• Experience with task runners – Grunt or Gulp
• Strong understanding of web services and object oriented principles.
Desired Skills or Experience:
• Experience with designing responsive web sites
• Design and development of RESTful APIs using .NET webapi
Education: BS in Computer Science or Equivalent