Our client is seeking a web developer to help update the functionality of their external website, provide guidance on technological advancements, increase the web and user experience, and provide analytical capabilities through additional and customized feature development. As part of the Marketing Department, the Web Developer will be responsible for continuous improvement of websites, microsites, and landing pages as well as contributing to the look and feel of the internal student portal. Critical thinking and commitment to improving web applications are critical to your success, as well as the ability to thrive in a fast paced and challenging work environment. This position requires on-site presence at the Greenwood Village, CO office during contracted hours and will report to the Senior Web Developer.
The ideal candidate will:
• Possess a bachelor’s degree or higher (required)
• Work on front end web development, designs, and best practices
• Have the ability to work collaboratively with colleagues possessing a range of technical knowledge to translate branded qualities into an easy to use web presence.
• Convey complex concepts and models into simplified, impactful website and marketing programs through smart UI/UX design.
• Exhibit excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Have the ability to execute the entire development lifecycle including: requirements, design, development, testing, and deployment.
• Be self-driven, with ability to work as part of a small team, and define, own, and drive projects to completion.
Technical Skill Requirements:
• HMTL5 and CSS3
• 1-3 years experience with PHP, MVC Frameworks
• Content management system experience with the ability to make enhancements. Experience with Concrete5, Wordpress or other open source CMS a plus.
• Experience developing for mobile and/or responsive design.
• Experience with API integrations.
• Salesforce experience a plus
• Experience with online forms and databases (MySQL), including the ability to work with programmers, developers, and other information services staff to ensure requirements are appropriately reflected in reports and programs.
• Analytics and SEO experience
Nice To Have:
• Experience with version control systems, GIT a plus
• Experience with Linux server management
• Experience with web services, REST a plus
• Experience with database development
• Experience with performance acceptance testing
This is a contract position. Total hours are dependent on volume of assigned projects. If interested, please apply and include a paragraph on why you would be a good fit.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs