This individual is responsible for the creation of assets, templates and tools used to develop and deliver training materials and courseware. These materials may be produced for many different industries and will be delivered through Web, Interactive Distance Learning (IDL), Virtual Classroom Training (VCT), and Instructor Led Training.
This individual is responsible for designing and developing media content for training materials that is:
• meets design intent and customer expectations
• functionally-sound and visually effective
• well documented
• completed in accordance with project plans and schedules
A professional attitude, ability to follow technical and workflow processes, and solid communication skills are essential.
Job responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
• Creating and/or modifying interactive media content utilizing a variety of web and graphics development tools such as HTML5, XML, CSS, and Flash.
• Utilizing a multiple LCMS tools to populate media content: Incorporating external media (audio, video, 2d/3d artwork, etc.) into deliverables, setting variables/parameters.
• Developing conceptual and technical graphics of varying degrees of complexity.
• Photo retouching/manipulation.
• Participating in content design and planning throughout the development process.
• Style and theme development (GUI, branding, etc.).
• Project team coordination and client communications.
• Documentation of project-specific standards and processes
• Functional understanding of C#, PHP, and other programming languages.
• Familiarity with development for mobile deployment (tablets, smart phones, etc.)
• Strong Adobe Flash CS5 or higher with demonstrated ability to produce interactive animations using ActionScript 3.0
• Ability to perform design/development duties with minimal coaching, and adhere to instructions and pre-established guidelines, as assigned
• Ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects in a deadline-oriented environment
• Must be organized and work well both independently and in a fast paced team environment.
• Intermediate software skills in MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs