As a web developer on the consumer group web team, you will be responsible for:
1. Delivering rich, online and mobile financial services and marketing campaigns to 70+ million yearly website visitors
2. Bringing high energy and great mindset to the team every day
3. Bringing world-class technical know-how to the table. Learn from us, teach us, and then learn some more
4. Working closely with cross-functional teams of marketing managers, analysts, designers, writers, program managers, and web developers/engineers.
• Highly effective communicator in English
• Operate with little oversight, prioritize and solve problems proactively. If you finished an assigned task early, find another high value goal without waiting for direction
• Enjoy iterative, fast project turnarounds on mission & revenue critical, customer facing websites
• Ability to handle stress - productively deal with tough goals, tight timelines, and high stress in general
• Thrive in a no walls, loud, chaotic, high energy, team room environment full of smart people with a bad sense of humor
• Be smart, and nice
HARD SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
• Expert in (X)HTML, AJAX, the DOM, HTTP, CSS. URLs in your resume that validate to html doctype are a good thing.
• 5+ years building enterprise-class consumer facing web/mobile sites and applications. This means large websites for real companies, not your friend’s MySpace page. Please provide a portfolio and/or URLs in your resume.
• Passionate about writing FAST, SIMPLE, and ROBUST code. Know when to use client side vs. server side technologies.
• Experience with source control such as SVN, CVS, or Perforce
• Experience with Adobe Creative Suite a plus (we don’t do design, but we interface with designers and use Creative Suite as a common tool set)
• BS in computer science or relevant experience
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs