Onsite in Boston, MA
Temp to hire
Our client is looking for a rock solid Web Developer who can be the primary in-house development resource for web development projects.
You will join UI designers, project managers and client service teams in providing development solutions for their clients. Your technical skills and experience will help us determine project scope, hours and technology platforms. This could mean anything from building corporate blogs and simple web sites using Wordpress or Joomla to proprietary web applications using cakePHP or Ruby on Rails. We will rely on you to help us determine what technology or platform is right for the job and then execute the development plan.
They are also developing a variety of mobile and social media applications and experiences. So if you have experience in or want to learn the relevant technologies, that would be a plus -- but it is not required. Our digital experience group is the fastest growing area of their business.
• Determine project technical scope and requirements
• Decide which technology /CMS is right for the job
• Provide accurate hours estimate to complete the project
• Install and configure the CMS on the server
• Perform or guide CMS content population
• Cross-browser test all work and debug as needed
• Must have -- Prior web development experience
• Nice to have – Mobile and social application development
• 3-5 years experience
• Agency experience or other services environment is a plus but not necessary
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work as a both an individual contributor and a strong team member
• Ability to multi-task
Server Side Technologies:
• ASP or C# .NET
Client Side Technologies
• HTML5 Boilerplate
• 960 Grid System
• Others you prefer
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs