- Partner actively with Material and Marketing to support and develop features for the website.
- Become an expert developing features and fixing bugs for an internally developed content management system.
- Advise, collaborate with, and synthesize feedback from Marketing and Engineering partners.
- Fulfill several project requests simultaneously while meeting tight deadlines.
- Push technology, challenge established thinking, and discover new ways of approaching (and solving) a problem.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Fixing existing bugs with the site.
- Developing new features site.
- Integrate the Material Design spec into site.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 4+ years of experience developing websites and applications.
- Experience with Python, AppEngine/Google Cloud Experience with mobile development and responsive design
- Experience with content management systems. Strong consistency and attention to detail.
- Excellent leadership, communication, project management, and organizational skills.
Nice to Have Skills/Not Required: List of extra skills that would be nice to have but are not required to be successful in the position
- Experience working with Google Drive API
- Coding samples are mandatory at the top, and that any candidate should have proficiency in one or more of the following programming languages: Javasctipt (.js), HTML (.html), SCSS (.scss), Python (.py)