We’re hiring a awesome web developer to join a well know tech company in the Boston area! This website team is looking for a creative and disciplined front-end developer to join the multi-disciplined team, to create and deliver user-centric web experiences.
We are looking for a true collaborator -- someone who gets excited about building awesome experiences and trying new things. Our team is passionate about what we do and looking for someone who can join this fun group.
This is a full time 40 hours per week position for an on-going/long term role. We might be looking at 2-3months but could extend to a year!
HUGE PLUS: This role can be mostly off-site and remote!!!! We need someone on-site at least one day a week but the rest can be from home!!!
You’ll be responsible for the following:
- You’ll be the front-end specialist for various web properties, defining and implementing all things front-end, as well as supporting and mentoring others on the team
- You’ll partner with UX design, strategy, and back-end to build new websites, landing pages, and CMS templates.
- Partner with UX design and digital marketing to build and release AB Testing and Personalization campaigns.
- Find and lead opportunities to improve our code structure, staying up to date with the newest technology and strategies.
- Collaborate with our lead designer to translate mockups into maintainable and scalable coding patterns
Skills & Experience
- B.S. in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent professional experience
- experience working as a front-end developer on a cross-functional team, either in-house or at an agency.
- Experience with Git & deployment automation
- Experience with Foundation or Bootstrap
- Solid understanding of cross-browser testing and compatibility issues
- Good understanding of Grunt, Gulp, or Webpack.
- Exposure to Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop, to be able to perform minor image exports and adjustments
- A strong desire to always be improving and always be learning.
- Ability to stay calm under pressure and work under deadlines.
- Sense of humor and strong communication skills
Extra points for:
- Exposure to MVC frameworks
- Knowledge of server-side template libraries, such as Jade, Handlebars or Twig
- Experience working with nodeJS web applications
- Expertise using web analytics and data to drive decisions and validate the success of site enhancements