We are seeking a developer to create designer tools. The ideal candidate has a breadth of front-end development experience, including creation of app extensions. This person is passionate about building great tools and enabling great design.
In this role, you will work closely with the design team to build tools that help designers deliver inclusive and accessible user experiences for our products. Passion and knowledge about accessibility is ideal.
- At least 5 years of experience developing Web-based applications and app extensions. Advanced knowledge of web-based UI frameworks, toolkits, and techniques.
- Ability to design complicated algorithms
- Understanding of LESS programming structures
- Deep understanding of generics and being highly creative in using generic classes and methods
- Understanding of recursion and ability to implement and debug recursive methods
- Ability to write performant, readable, robust, memory-leak-free code.
- Excellent refactoring skills. The ability to refactor code so that it no longer requires unnecessary repetition.
- Experience with ASP.NET MVC (especially Razor views and HTML helper extensions)
- You must be ready to take on the challenge of learning new technologies, working on fast-paced projects, and pitching in wherever needed.
- You should be comfortable working in a very collaborative team as well as communicating with Design, Development, and PM.
- You should be prepared to deal with a certain level of ambiguity, shifting priorities, and adapting to user feedback.
- Deep understanding of Object Oriented concepts + hands-on experience OOP using C#
- Passion and experience in building solutions that meet accessibility requirements and work better for people of all abilities
- Experience with design skill at some level (comfort with Illustrator, Sketch and other modern design tools).